Monday 11 February 2013

What's on my walls?

  

I've just got this amazing print of the 26 queens of England by Katja Spitzer from Nobrow. It was made to promote her book 'Quodlibet' which is about all things 'Q'. So I thought I'd show you what else is on my walls...

  
An old garden photo from a magazine and some vintage cigarette cards of space images...

 Medium_100_2331
Inspiration from my pinterest boards and idea sketches...

Medium_cropped_100_2332 Medium_cropped_100_2333 
Unfinished painting's still on the go, based on Luis Barragan's interiors and exteriors...

 
New York Subway and Road Maps bought from the New York Public Library...

Print of my 'To Kill a Mockingbird' Illustration which is a T-shirt design and an old drawing of the amazing windows in the Finnish musuem 'Arktikum' in Rovaniemi done while visiting in 2000...

Medium_100_2342
and another Inspiration wall full of artist postcards, magazine pictures and drawings.

What's on your walls? I must start collecting some more prints and paintings to start a collection! Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment