Wednesday 4 September 2013

Book Stack Tote Bags

    
I love books and using canvas bags to keep all my shopping in so why not combine the two? I've just made these hand painted and embroidered book stack tote bags with some of my favourite authors and books, check them out. . .


there's - Haruki Murakami with 6 of his amazingly weird and wonderful other worldly novels {1Q84, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, After Dark, Kafka on the Shore, A Wild Sheep Chase and Norwegian Wood}
 
and Jane Austen with her beautiful classic novels {Emma, Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, Persuasion, Northanger Abbey and Mansfield Park}

What other authors/books should I do?
Check out my other bags in my shop and there's lots more things coming up!


2 comments:

  1. Great addition! I think HP is a great suggestion. Combining painting and embroidery is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete