Wednesday 31 July 2013

Garden Delights

  

A walk around my Mum and Dad's garden revels lots of wonderous sights, forms, smells, sounds and produce! Here's what I saw...

  
Tiny details of seedheads and leaf veins. . .

   
Orange in abundance. . .

  
 Lots of sculptural forms and repetition. . . 

   
  
Beautiful greens in numerous shades and tones. . . 

  
Flowers of all shapes and sizes. . .

    
Spiny and spiky textures. . .
 

Lots of fruit and veggies growing away, soon to be picked: apples, lettuce, red onion, carrots {and my painted carrot stone} and beetroot!

What's in your garden?


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Louise, I love all the details and different shapes. I don't have a garden, but a balcony. I have a raspberry plant (but no raspberries. Yet) and a lavender plant that's more dead than alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Crossley7 August 2013 at 12:02

    Beautiful pics Louise - and great work from Andrew and Jackie in creating such perfect plants. If I can't make it up to Skye this summer, this is the next best thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they've put in a lot of work and it looks fab, can't wait to try the veg too, will have to bring you some! :)

      Delete