Friday 15 March 2013

Fashion Friday: Totes, Shoppers, Canvas Bags



margarete hausler | job & boss

All I need when I go out is my purse and a good ole canvas bag, you never know when you might need to carry something extra around and totes, shoppers, canvas bags, whatever you want to call them can just be slung on your shoulder. carry everything and be beautiful. Mine are getting a bit bashed up, bobbled and dirty so I might need to invest in one of these amazing ones, from dip-dyed to an ocean print, cat magic to serifs and mountains, vintage, paper textile bags, florals and trims; these are a few of my faves:

(Replace width product name and angle) (product name angle) 

Tote by Kaye Blegvad


Sanforized | Free People

Which one would you pick?


2 comments:

  1. Those canvas bag are crazy cute!! It's design is totally amazing. I am really a bag lover, and those canvas bag designs just keeps me falling in love with them. Over and over. I'll be so happy to have one of those canvas bags.- wholesalebackpack.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool and beautiful canvas bags collection, I like so much, thanks for sharing. cheap canvas bags

    ReplyDelete