Wednesday 16 February 2011

Book Cover Illustrations


Last year I started doing a series of song illustrations to try and get myself drawing more but it didn't really catch on, so this time I've started doing Book Cover Illustrations. I'm going to try & do one for each book I read this year and some old favourites will probably pop up in there as well. I read Walden at the end of last year and just finished Norwegian Wood (wanted to read it for ages and now the film is out in March!). I haven't ever read Lord of the Flies but it's for this Re:covered contest. I've put them all in this flickr set so they're easy to keep track of. What books would you like to see an illustration for?

{Update: You can now get Walden as t-shirts & stickers over at redbubble in black and grey}


No comments:

Post a Comment