Thursday 8 August 2013

The Fierce Urgency of NOW!

 

I love a good quote and I recently saw this 'online exhibition' on 'Activism in the U.S' on the Digital Public Library of America and was inspired by Martin Luther King's speeches {see the speech videos} and this statement 'The Fierce Urgency of NOW' really struck a chord it's really powerful in so many different ways, for acting for what's right in big issues as well as everyday ones like focusing on your work and living in the moment. The NOW is the only time we truly live in, the only time when things can happen, so why not let it be this now, this time right here, right NOW!

So I made it into a poster, and it's available now on Society6. It's also available on other products too, I think it works great on a phone case, if only I had a smartphone. . . 

The Fierce Urgency of Now iPhone & iPod Case

I'm going to be developing a series of them, perhaps using embroidery too! So stay tuned . . .

What quotes are inspiring you lately? 
{see my pinterest quotes board for loads of mine}



No comments:

Post a Comment