Thursday 15 July 2010

To Kill a Mockingbird at 50



This year is the 50th anniversary of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee. I watched the great BBC Documentary 'To Kill a Mockingbird at 50' and just had to dig out my old well-thumbed copy, complete with school notes to re-read. I first read it in school in Manila, Philippines loved it, then I studied it again when I was back in England and still loved it, and have carried on reading it. It's one of those books that's timeless and you can constantly go back to and get something else from it. I decided to do this poster in homage to it, think I might have to turn it into a t-shirt or bag, what do you think? Happy Birthday & Thank you Harper Lee!:)

{UPDATE: Here's the colour t-shirt it turned into & a black and white version}


3 comments:

  1. i think you should turn it into a canvas bag i would buy one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. I would say bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm going to make both I think :)

    ReplyDelete