Monday 30 October 2017

Chaiyya Chaiyya Linocut & Bollywood Love


I've recently got into watching some Bollywood films (due to finding a favourite 'Kal Ho Na Ho' I saw years ago on Netflix) so of course I've become a huge Shah Rukh Khan fan! Every new film throws up some amazing songs like the incredible 'Chaiyya Chaiyya' from the great film 'Dil Se'  which was all filmed on top of the Ooty train going through the jungles and tunnels its so incredible, watch it here! So I had to create a multi-colour linocut print of it.

Here's some of my favourite SRK films so far:- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kal Ho Na Ho, Devdas, Kabhi Kushie Kabhie Gham, Dil Se, Veer Zaara and of course Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge! 

and then some other favourite Bollywood songs on repeat:- Indiawaale, Janam Janam, Tujhe Dekha To, Ina Mina Dika, O Jaan-E-Man



No comments:

Post a Comment